LOVING - a just and good world - that is what we all want
As a child I experienced light and sunshine on holidays with my parents. Even more so in a light-flooded modern church, where the message of the resurrection of Jesus was celebrated and the priest in front really radiated love, hope and faith. Or when my father held me up above himself enthusiastically while lying down.
Where people love other people in everything as they love themselves, it will happen - in such places there is light and enough for everyone.
I then studied business administration and business education, but this love for others was not taught to me. The studies contained a lot of know how. In retrospect, however, the most important things and connections in the world seem to have been missing. How can companies do good? What prevents them from doing so? How can the obstacles be removed? Why is there so much evil in the world? How can it possibly be overcome? Why are there so many good concepts, but they are not implemented? I had no answers to these questions, nor did I know what I could do by and large.
From today's perspective, I think it was the greater understanding of God and the world, when I later read the Bible, that opened my eyes to the causes of suffering and need. On this basis, and filled with God's love, I found, thanks to radio (yes, it was a long time ago) and internet, connections of the harmful in the world. And at the same time I saw the central solution - that we need new hearts so that good can prevail.
This would then have an impact on everything that exists, including relationships, family, work, business, schools, community, politics, business, media, culture, and above all food security and peace. Joy is then in everyone, because everyone is doing well. Without separation from each other, but in cooperation and for each other.
We all know that this is still waiting to be fulfilled to a large extent worldwide. And yet it is sprouting in many relationships and families, in many places of work and places of residence. God's work of renewal is flourishing across all borders and organizations, groups and continents.
We all feel in our hearts what is good and right, and from God's Spirit hearts are renewed for good. The Father in heaven works it with Jesus Christ.
AREAS OF LOVE
Good together everywhere
- Good fellowship and mutual understanding are pillars of peaceful coexistence. All are included and are perceived as God's creatures in dignity.
- Loving solutions are found together with God and all practice good.
- Injustice and lack of love are addressed with love and patience. Restoration to goodness is always the goal and possible with Jesus who is the grace and power of God. In case of persistent unwillingness (temporary) separation may be necessary for a soul to come to its senses.
- On the basis of a distribution according to families/clans
- Land reverts to the family/clan every 49 years
- Do not harvest at the margins of the fields so that they can serve the poor
- Leave the margins of our crops for the benefit of the needy so that they can take it.
- Financial debt relief every 7 years
- People who go into debt should be treated well. They are released (at the latest every 7 years, if they are willing to do good in God's way) and can start again. But they may also stay voluntarily and continue to serve if they love their Lord.
- In Christ as Lord, indebted people, could be released intantly, if led so in the spirit
- Anyone can see high-quality fresh vegetables and fruit growing in the garden itself, it is easier than many think and does not require much work once it is set up. The ongoing harvest makes you grateful and fills you with joy. With joy one sinks new seeds into where one has taken something out.
- The cultivation can be done in groups of households, where everyone helps and takes care of a piece of land together. Perhaps they will appoint a caretaker who is always on site and who will also guide them.
- Mulching stores water and protects against too much water, sun, cold and heat. Natural fertilization, good compost, no more digging after the bed is planted.
- Scientists report that organic farming can lead to several times higher yields in the long run. The soil is regenerated and becomes alive and full of nutrients again.
- Isn't this a preservation and care of creation as God pleases?
- What a joy this is in reconciled, intimate and loving relationships. Through the blood of Jesus we are all related and reconciled, we are all family, because he made all one in the blood of his cross. Everyone is a blessing for one another, joy reigns and spreads, even to other people. The love of the elderly in communion with the youngest is only one example. The children give us abundant gifts with full trust.
- I do not have any biological children of my own, but I was allowed to experience, love and care for a newborn baby for more than half a year in a house community. That was a huge gift for me. I felt such great love in me, and I treated her that way. When she looked back at me lovingly, and she did so steadfastly and consistently, I sank into her, my heart melted, we became one. To this day I love this child with all my heart.
- Children are very attached to the people they are with. They want to be together and trust. They need our closeness and care, and we give them from our hearts. To feel us, to be part of them.
- If we are loving, clear and strong, we make it easy for our children to follow us (they want that, it does them good). That is then joy for all. When I lived with my parents or went on vacation, I was sometimes disobedient, unwilling and angry, not often. But always and only then something very unpleasant happened to me very quickly. As a child I was bitten by a larger insect. As a teenager I suffered from chills. And even as an adult I stung myself violently while carrying a palm tree. Some things were really very painful, maybe even life-threatening. I am grateful that I was cured of everything.
- Children are a blessing. And they should be allowed to live from the first days in the womb. Loving foster and adoptive parents are good options, which nowadays also allow contact with the child later.
- (Only) Refugees who adapt to good will be treated like natives, with equal rights and duties.
- Only things that are life-enhancing in production, transport and use are bought.
- Animals are also God's creatures. Man has been given responsibility over them, to take care of them and to treat them well and in a species-appropriate way. It is a joy to live together with them. They understand how we stand by them, what we say to them from the heart. They know that God has entrusted them to man. So animals are animals. And people are people. Both are living beings from God, who has created everything well.
- Companies and other organizations serve people, not mammon. So they will always have enough for themselves. This is a promise from God to all people. Who needs more than he really needs? With God, we no longer need to fear the future if we trust in him. God is love, wisdom and power. We may trust in him. He even gave His Son for us out of love, so that He might bring us out of the bondage of sin and Satan into the freedom of the children of God.
- People learn the essential things and interrelationships of life and what is conducive to life. Hearts and character are formed. Because helpful knowledge can be acquired at any time after necessity. A good character is the basis for everything in life, a blessing for the world and oneself.
- The goal is always the voluntary caring for others, sharing, strengthening. The weak, disadvantaged, poor, unfairly treated and oppressed should be helped. There should be no more poor people, because everyone cares for each other.
- Simple, clear laws, regulations, rules or agreements - and only where it is really important
- Good community and networking personally and digitally with simple powerful tools like Telegram and Jitsi-Meet. Because old and young live together, everyone is involved.
- Judges should mediate, judge justly, it should first and foremost be about bringing people to justice and restoring humanity and goodness
- Governments should serve the people in an exemplary and guiding manner, promoting good and stopping bad, with word and deed, encouragement and governmental power if necessary.
- Grace changed me when, as a child, I took a large note from my parents' purse (without asking). I was brought home from a children's camp where a bee painfully stung me in the squat, and my mother lovingly sent me to the bedroom where my father was and wanted to talk to me. Immediately I knew inside why, and I was a little afraid of what was about to happen. What remained in my memory was that my father spoke to me so lovingly, asked me about the money and told me that he and mother loved me and that I should not take more money without asking. I felt his forgiveness and grace, I think he embraced me and said that everything is all right now. I went into my room, closed the door and was deeply moved to tears because of this undeserved mercy. Yes, I was ashamed. Where before I took something, because I thought I needed it and did not talk to my parents, my attitude had changed. I loved my parents anew with all my heart, grace had made it possible. So I was allowed to experience God's grace from my father alive.
- Grace goes before justice. Experienced love and grace changes hearts. Lost hearts then feel sorry for themselves, and the desire for good, the change of heart happens. All this comes from God, who also uses us human beings for this. Instead of condemning us all for our wrongdoing, God has given his Son in the Spirit, who is one with him. And Jesus bore it of his own free will, so that forgiveness will be found, grace, empowerment, a new heart and a restored, reconciled relationship with God and all people of willing heart.
- Loving hearts filled with love, joy and peace, given by God through Jesus
- God blesses, for he is the love, wisdom and power
- Every act of love from the heart is good fruit and brings forth good things. We see it sometimes immediately, sometimes later, and in any case in the heavenly glory.
- Just as God first loved us, we too can love, out of his love, united with Christ and one with him and the Father in heaven, because we know that love is God's solution and brings eternal fruit.
- Father, Jesus, you are glorious and good, thank you for your good intentions. You have given me many good things in my life. Please forgive me all the wrong (what comes into your mind). Please save me and strengthen me. Be my Lord, Jesus, make me a living child of God filled with love. I want to live with you, filled with you in your love.
- Love and sexuality are created by God. We may rejoice in each other and multiply. It is out of God's love that we love each other, even when an infatuation is no longer there. Love, respect, listening to understand, opening up, forgiving, helping and supporting each other. When we give love to our partner, then God sees this and will reward it in eternity at the latest. The bodies become one, and how beautiful it is to live together in unity of spirit.
- It's character that counts - not skin colour, lineage, gender... Don't we all already know that? Maybe not all people on earth, because it has been hidden from them by injustice... Now what makes a good character? Exactly what we want from others. That they accept us, let us be part of them, meet us with respect and love, listen, try to understand, do not judge wrongly, do not judge, forgive us, trust us where we are trustworthy, share with us in need, care, help us where we need help, let us help you, be faithful, open and honest, give us time and attention, know and love each other deeply
- understand that they are only stewards for God and give freely. They rejoice in what is accomplished through their sharing because they know God's love, love their fellow men, and have realized that God's justice is mercy. In this way they serve God and not mammon.
- get new perspectives and a loving environment through good projects that are not expensive to start, but valuable and bring real benefits to other people
- Tourists are given experiences with God, people, animals, gardens/agriculture, painting & repairing